Manufacturing cars since 1919 – starting with the release of their A-Type – Citroen has more than earned its place in the motor industry as a major player. And whatever model you’re driving, you can be confident of enjoying a great time on the road no matter what the weather decides to do. Known for the innovations they bring to the motoring world, such as the floating engine concept, we can safely say you’re in good hands with the right Citroen.
If you’re planning on driving your Citroen longer than the manufacturer warranty, you could save yourself time and money by taking out a fresh plan with MotorEasy. Our plans help with parts, labour and diagnostic costs for the full duration of the warranty. Ensuring you have the proper coverage in place is one of the easiest things a motorist can do to safeguard their car; you can count on MotorEasy to provide everything needed for your complete peace of mind.
Why do I need a Citroen warranty?
By taking out a Citroen warranty with us, you’ll save yourself time and money – not to mention stress! We all know that adding to your motoring to-do list can be taxing; save yourself the hassle by purchasing just one plan to cover your car in the event of mechanical and electrical failures.
Your plan benefits are manifold and geared towards all aspects of your car, not just what’s under the bonnet. If you happen to break down somewhere remote and need help recovering the car, for example, we’ll contribute to the cost – so you’re not left unprotected. What’s more, you can look forward to being covered across Europe as well as the UK, up to a maximum of 60 days’ worth of travel. Our Citroen warranties provide comprehensive cover, so you can drive with total confidence.
What’s covered with MotorEasy?
No matter which of our Citroen warranties you take out, the important bits are always covered. That means you can fully enjoy your time on the road with the knowledge that things are taken care of.
Each of our plans comes with immediate cover for sudden mechanical and electrical faults as standard. If you’ve incurred damage to your car as a result of wear and tear, it’s essential that you’ve taken out a warranty plan with us that’ll take care of the costs – seeing as most manufacturer warranties don’t cover this expense.
With 24-hour online booking and tracking of repairs, expert support and service are never far away. And whether you need coverage for one, two or even three years, your Citroen warranty with MotorEasy will be there to help when you need it most.
Choose your level of cover
Once you've decided to take out a Citroen warranty with MotorEasy, you can choose which of our plans best meets your needs. To get started, simply visit our quote builder, where you’ll be asked to fill in your car’s registration number and some personal details. Remember, the quote you receive will be based on the information provided to us, so be sure to double-check everything before you submit.
If you’d much rather talk through it, we’re here! Give us a ring on freephone 0800 131 0001 and get clued up before taking out your policy.
Recent Paid Maintenance and Repairs for Citroen Cars
When it comes to car repairs, there are some you’ll be confronted with that are simply beyond your control. But that doesn’t mean you can’t prepare for when worst comes to worst. For insight into the most common repairs associated with Citroen cars, check out our guide below:
- C4 Picasso: One of our most expensive repair bills for a Citroen involved this type of car - totalling a whopping £5,521.21! A Citroen warranty with MotorEasy can protect you against high repair costs by paying for most, if not all, of these expenses.
- C4: Recently, the multimedia unit in one of these cars had to have work done to it. At £909.83, this is the kind of bill you just don’t need. Which is why it’s so beneficial to take out a Citroen warranty with MotorEasy and safeguard your car against internal issues you simply can’t see coming.
- C3: In one of these models, the diesel injectors failed through mechanical wear and needed restoring, coming to £1,037.06 – including diagnostics, parts and labour costs. Save yourself the prospect of having to pay these hefty sums outright by taking out a comprehensive Citroen warranty with MotorEasy.
- Berlingo: This particular model of car is known for being pricey when it comes to repairs - fixing the ABS pump alone cost one owner a staggering £1,464.67! Our Citroen warranty will safeguard you against unexpected repair costs like this.
- Xsara Picasso: We've recently had several of these cars brought in for repairs, with everything from alternators to turbos needing work done to them. Ranging from £225.60 (the tensioner) to £789.60 (internal bearings), these high bills can and should be avoided. Take out a Citroen warranty with MotorEasy and protect your car against unforeseen mechanical and electrical faults.
- DS3: In one of these cars, the gasket (block to head joint) needed restoring, which came to £1,684.80 – including diagnostics, parts and labour costs. Paying this hefty sum outright can be nerve-wracking, so taking out a comprehensive Citroen warranty with MotorEasy is key.